Thursday 3 November 2011

It has been a long time since I last posted something on the blog. Between April and October I was working on an Open University course, which seemed to swallow up all my spare time. But that has now finished, and I also am expecting to spend rather more time alone here in Budapest than I have been doing since the summer of last year, so blogging may feel like a way of communicating again.

Well, we are well into the autumn. The days are still bright and beautiful but cool and nights are getting chilly, down to a few degrees. But the last few mornings have reminded me why living in Budapest can be so uplifting. The moist air and cold mornings mean that there is a mist hanging over the river each morning, and the low sunlight shining through it creates an amazing beauty. So much so that I took a detour on my bicycle this morning to capture Parliament from Margaret Bridge.


This must be one of the most beautiful scenes in any city in the whole wide world.

No comments:

Post a Comment